The answer to this question can actually have 2 answers. Before, you ask what does this guy mean, let me explain… There are some really good quality supplements out there with really good quality ingredients that will work wonders and solve your problem and there are some junk products out there that are a total waste of money and are nothing more than a mere multivitamin. Here’s an article found in Medical New Today that supports the favorable answer.
There are many alternatives to Viagra that can improve or reverse the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. These options include drugs, medical treatments, lifestyle changes, and alternative remedies.
This article introduces the options available for treating erectile dysfunction.
There are several alternatives to Viagra available to men with erectile dysfunction.
There are many alternative oral medications to viagra.
Oral drugs, including Viagra, are frequently the first course of treatment for men with erectile dysfunction.
Alternative, prescription-only PDE5 inhibitors to Viagra include:
- Vardenafil: Sold under the brand names Levitra and Staxyn, this drug is available in tablet and disintegrating tablet form. To be effective, take vardenafil one hour before sex. It can be effective for up to 7 hours.
- Tadalafil: Available under the brand names Adcirca and Cialis, take tadalafil between 1 to 2 hours before sex. These tablets function for 36 hours.
- Avanafil: Marketed in the U.S. as Stendra, take avanafil tablets 15 to 30 minutes before sex. The effects can last up to 6 hours.
Alternatives to oral medications include:
- Penile self-injections: Ceratin medications, such as alprostadil, papaverine, and phentolamine, can be injected directly into the side or base of the penis. These can help achieve or maintain an erection for up to 40 minutes.
- Urethral suppository: Very small alprostadil suppositories can be placed in the penile urethra using a special applicator. This stimulates an erection within 10 minutes that can last for up to 60 minutes.
- Testosterone replacement: A doctor may suggest this treatment for men whose erectile dysfunction is linked to low levels of testosterone. The testosterone hormone can be delivered by a variety of methods, including injection, patch, or oral medication.
Other medical treatments
There may be some men for whom medication is unsuitable, either because of other medical conditions or another reason. In these situations, other medical treatments may be suggested.
Vacuum erection devices are hollow tubes also known as penis pumps. They are attached to a hand- or battery-operated pump and work by drawing blood into the penis. They help a man to achieve an erection that he can maintain using a tension ring. – Medical News Today
Whichever way you choose to put an end to your problem, we did all the work for you here on The Towel Hanger. You don’t have to search for anything. Every QUALITY product that’s available you will find here on The Towel Hanger.